SUPERANNO Power your startup to success with The Startup Owner's Manual. This near-encyclopedic guide unlocks the secrets to startup success--walking you, step-by-step, through customer-development process. Learn to find product-market fit, get/keep/grow Customers, fuel growth with metrics that matter. With best practices, lessons and tips that have swept the startup world, The Startup Owner's Manual offers a wealth of proven advice and information for entrepreneurs.
More than 100,000 entrepreneurs rely on this book for detailed, step-by-step instructions on building successful, scalable, profitable startups. The National Science Foundation pays hundreds of startup teams each year to follow the process outlined in the book, and it's taught at Stanford, Berkeley, Columbia and more than 100 other leading universities worldwide. Why?
The Startup Owner's Manual guides you, step-by-step, as you put the Customer Development process to work. This method was created by renowned Silicon Valley startup expert Steve Blank, acknowledged catalyst of the "Lean Startup" movement, and tested and refined by him for more than a decade.
This 608-page how-to guide includes over 100 charts, graphs, and diagrams, plus 77 valuable checklists that guide you as you drive your company toward profitability. It will help you:
· Avoid the 9 deadly sins that destroy startups' chances for success
· Use the Customer Development method to bring your business idea to life
· Incorporate the Business Model Canvas as the organizing principle for startup hypotheses
· Identify your customers and determine how to "get, keep and grow" customers profitably
· Compute how you'll drive your startup to repeatable, scalable profits.
|Author:||Blank, Steve/ Dorf, Bob|
|Library of Congress Number:||bl2014001720|
|Number of Pages:||571|
|Publisher Imprint Code:||KSRAN|
|Publisher Name:||K & S Ranch|